CoinFloww is a start-up global digital assets exchange built with the foundational principle that digital assets should be more free and accessible to everyone, without hefty fees or barriers of entry.
Want to be a part of the blockchain/crypto-currency revolution at an early stage? If so, then join us in our journey to build the future digital economy – a more fair, accessible, efficient, and transparent financial system enabled by blockchain & distributed ledger technologies.
- Headhunting & recruiting new talents worldwide to work remotely(or in office if needed in the future) with us for all roles needed by the company, either by posting ads on job-seeking sites or headhunting them directly through network, such as Linkedin, or offline such as in universities etc.
- Taking care of and all payroll, payrun, annual leave, employee benefits etc.
- Taking care of employee disputes.
- Designing and implementing HR processes/policies to address how we handle issues like: different disputes between staff, sick leave, personal/family/death leaves etc.
- Taking care of and overseeing employee onboarding/offboarding to make sure all required things are done.
- Making sure the company complies all local HR rules and regulations.
- Optimising our hires so we get the same quality of work done but for the best value, for example, outsourcing remote customer service or admin tasks to India or Philippines instead of having them in more expensive countries like US/Australia. This would involve researching ways to legally employ them, utilising other international payroll services if necessary.
- Constantly improving team engagement and designing creative ways to do so, for example, setting career growths paths, mutual compliments between team members, & regularly checking-in to see if all staff is happy to work with us and performing their best, using HR tools such as 15five.com to help as needed.
- Vet CVs, scheduling and attending interviews to get the best candidates in our team.
- Very importantly - establishing performance measuring metrics for all staff, so we can fire people fairly and only keep the best and most talented people in our team.
- As this is a senior position, you may recruit or delegate appropriate people to handle any of the tasks mentioned above.
- 3+ years team management experience.
- Working for 1+ startups
- Managing remote team before
Why work with us?
• Do something meaningful - be a part of a company building the future of the digital economy enabled by blockchain technology.
• Fast paced, challenging, faced with different issues everyday - Life never gets boring in a start-up environment
• Work with an international company & team.
• Great career development opportunities in a fast growing company
• Work remotely anywhere in the world with flexible working hours & casual work attire
• Competitive salary paid in any currency of your choosing(including any cryptocurrencies)
D'autres postes #head of
Head of Sales F/H
En tant que Head of Sales, vous êtes capable de construire une road to market, d’optimiser l’efficacité commerciale, et de développer la stratégie commerciale de Mobility Work. Reportant directement…
- A partir de 50 k€ brut annuel
- Paris 08 - 75
Directeur(trice) agence Recrutement F/H
#çamatchentrenous ✅ Cabinet de recrutement en plein développement ✅ Cabinet certifié Great Place to Work et HappyAtWork ✅ Fait partie des 100 meilleurs cabinets de recrutement en France 🗣 Work&Y…
- 40 - 50 k€ brut annuel
- Metz - 57
Directeur commercial / Directrice commerciale (H/F)
Description du poste :
POSTE EN FULL TÉLÉTRAVAIL
En collaboration avec le CEO et l'équipe du développement des affaires,ton rôle sera de piloter le développement des affaires de l'agence ainsi<…
- Annuel de 28000,00 Euros
- 34 - CASTELNAU LE LEZ
Head of data engineer F/H
LE POSTE A la tête de l’équipe Data composée d’une dizaine de personnes, vos principales missions consisteront à : · Définir et développer la stratégie de données en vue d’optimiser le produit, · …
- A partir de 90 k€ brut annuel
- Paris 01 - 75