Customer Acquisition Manager
- Anywhere in the World
To support us during an exciting time of growth and expansion we are looking for an exceptionally bright, strategically minded and performance driven Customer Acquisition Manager to help drive and shape our customer acquisition strategy.
What you will be doing
- Daily acquisition’s operations: setting up, managing and optimizing ad campaigns on multiple paid search platforms. Including Social boosting.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of campaigns across multiple geographies optimizing accordingly to meet KPIs.
- Managing the ad trafficking, implementation and creative A/B testing for your channels.
- Working with the team to build and maintain dashboards and reporting to track performance of campaigns.
- Help launch and guide user acquisition in new channels.
- Contribute to projects and initiatives in collaboration with the broader marketing team.
- Proactively contribute to team meetings, team initiatives, and knowledge sharing.
- Constantly researches competitors to inform decisions on acquisition marketing campaigns.
- Regularly reports to senior leadership on progress and upcoming projects to drive acquisition metrics.
- Develop new insights about our users and communicate pertinent findings to help drive decision-making and strategies for user acquisition and engagement.
- Own key acquisition and engagement metrics and deliver on defined targets.
- Strong understanding of subscription and/or recurring revenue business models.
- You have 3-5 years of experience building out unique acquisition and testing strategies geared at optimizing conversion, subscription, and revenue - both on and off-platform.
- Strong copy-writing skills.
- Possess deep understanding of A/B testing and data driven optimization marketing.
- You are an analytical problem solver with a track record of success in developing and optimizing marketing strategies and programs that drive customer acquisition.
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. You thrive in a target driven environment reaching out to cross-functional teams to execute and gain buy in for acquisition priorities.
- A highly collaborative, flexible and adaptable style, with strong diplomatic and influencing skills.
- Experience using a combination of data and creative judgement to inform planning and tactical decision making.
- Proven track record of delivering acquisition growth year in year out.
- Project Management skills with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Professional and proactive work ethic who thrives in fast paced environments.
- Native English speaker, with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors degree (ideally in Marketing, Business, or Communications).
What can we offer?
- A full-time position, within a remote first organization. Depending on where you are based you will experience either a fully remote working environment with team trips during the year, or a mix of remote and in person work if you are based in the United Arab Emirates.
- Work with a highly scalable business model where we’ve consistently created more than 50% growth year-on-year since 2013. Bootstrapped with zero investment capital but built purely on passion and consistency over time.
- Work directly with the Acquisitions Lead and Director of Marketing where the distance between idea and execution is minimal.
- Work in a company culture where idealism meets high performance and excellence. You’ll need to be a practical idealist. As well-intentioned as they are, impractical idealists are counter-productive, whereas practical idealists make the world a better place.
- Daily video-based contact with your colleagues from elsewhere on the planet, and you’ll get to meet them on team trips 1–2 times per year.
- Work with people who have a hands-on attitude and a bias towards action as opposed to over-planning.
- Get the satisfying responsibility of the full lifecycle from strategy and analysis all the way to execution.
- Work in a highly agile organization with zero bureaucracy or corporate politics – but with a high level of orderliness and efficiency.
- Have the chance to feel the impact of helping an ever-growing design education brand boost its outreach to empower and enrich the lives of many, many more people.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/interaction-design-foundation-customer-acquisition-manager
D'autres postes #manager
Futur Responsable d'Agence - Vente Complexe - Digital & Data - Basé à Lyon F/H
Êtes-vous prêt pour un nouveau défi ? Devenez le prochain ambassadeur de nos solutions sur-mesure, vendues au forfait, et accompagnez les entreprises dans leurs grands défis stratégiques et digitaux…
- 70 - 90 k€ brut annuel
- Lyon 01 - 69
Key Account Manager – Saas - France et Italie F/H
Prenez les rênes de deux marchés phares : la France et l’Italie. Sur ces secteurs à fort potentiel, vous serez l’interlocuteur privilégié des grands comptes et vous gérerez les projets de A à Z, en m…
- 130 - 150 k€ brut annuel
- Nice - 06
Product Manager F/H
Dans un contexte international et au sein d’une équipe d’une dizaine de collaborateurs, vous assurez le développement des produits dans le secteur de la FinTech. Vos missions principales seront de :…
- 48 - 60 k€ brut annuel
- Lyon 01 - 69
Responsable technique et développements Microsoft Dynamics NAV BC F/H
Talents IT cabinet de recrutement national spécialisé dans les métiers de l'IT et du Digital proche de ses clients et candidats est résolument tourné vers l'humain. Notre équipe soudée et toujours de…
- A partir de 60 k€ brut annuel
- Dardilly - 69