Headquarters: Vancouver, Canada
- Execute awareness-building campaigns (drive quality web traffic, build social awareness of TelemetryTV brand).
- Execute lead generation campaigns (generate free trial sign-ups, demo requests, and submitted contact forms).
- Execute lead nurturing campaigns (create drip email series, case studies, guides, e-books, etc., to incentivize action).
- Execute conversion optimization campaigns (improve conversion rates, build landing pages, improve web properties' UX/UI).
- Measure and report the performance of all marketing activities against KPIs to guide data-driven decisions on optimizing existing campaigns or proposing new ones.
- Coordinate the design, development, and distribution of product/sales enablement collateral with internal stakeholders.
You are a resourceful marketer who gets excited by analyzing data to put forward marketing hypotheses, orchestrate marketing projects, and make an impact on business.
- 1-2 years B2B marketing experience with SaaS and/or high-tech companies/products.
- Sufficient competencies to work independently or hire contracts/freelancers in content marketing, web, UX/UI design, SEO, affiliate marketing, paid ads, and web analytics.
- The ability to create innovative, integrated, and targeted marketing campaigns via a variety of channels that generate results.
- Extensive experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Ahrefs/Semrush, Wrike, Intercom, Zapier, Figma, or their analogies is required.
- Exceptional collaboration skills with a track record of successfully interfacing with sales, product, and support teams.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience managing people and processes, setting SMART goals, and monitoring project implementations.
- A deep understanding of the brand's tone and manner to make sure that all content and messages are consistent across our web properties and external publications.
- Advanced writing skills to create marketing copy for SEO, website, email, or e-guides.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Fully remote work
- Competitive compensation
- Health & Benefits
- Online courses
- MacBook provided
Ready for the Next Step?
Send your resume + cover letter+ short video self-introduction
- Tell us who you are, what you're about, and what motivates you.
- What appealed to you in this job description to make you want to apply?
- What makes you unique from the crowd?
- Highlight 2 - 3 experiences that showcase how you're a fit with this role.
- Go to our website and try out our app at telemetrytv.com, tell us what do you think the main challenges are from a marketing perspective - what would you do to fix that challenge?
We can't wait to hear all about you.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 (CAD) per year
- Schedule: 8 hour shift
- Experience: min. 1 year of B2B / SaaS marketing experience
- Application deadline: 2022-09-15
D'autres postes #marketing
Chargé / Chargée de projet marketing (H/F)
**Le poste **
En tant que chargé(e) de Marketing , tu seras directement rattaché(e) à la dirigeante et l'assisteras dans la mise en place et l'exécution du plan stratégique de Booste Ton Biz.<…
- Mensuel de 1000,00 Euros à 1200,00 Euros sur 12 mois
- 33 - BORDEAUX
VICE-PRESIDENT SALES & MARKETING - SEMICONDUCTEURS F/H
Poste Vice-Président Sales & Marketing - Semiconducteurs. Contexte Création de poste afin d’accélérer le développement notamment économique et la croissance de l’entreprise,; Rôle clé, très stra…
- 100 - 125 k€ brut annuel
- Grenoble - 38
Technical Product Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
At GraphCMS, we're building the leading GraphQL Federated Content Platform. Our goal is to enable developers and content operators to create, enrich, unify, and deliver content across platforms. We a…
- $50k - $70k
CONSULTANT MARKETING CLOUD - FULL REMOTE F/H
CONSULTANT MARKETING CLOUD (H/F) 45K-55K€ – FULL REMOTE FRANCE Cette société à taille humaine est spécialisée sur les solutions Data/Marketing, actuellement en pleine croissance elle recherche plusi…
- 45 - 50 k€ brut annuel
- Paris 01 - 75