WHAT YOU WILL DO
Our digital shopping experience is the core of our business and customer acquisition is the part of this journey that brings customers awareness of the right products for their craft.
As our Senior Software Engineer / Lead in newly created Customer Acquisition Engineering team you will be responsible for driving the technology solutions for:
- Development & diversification of customer acquisition channels to support growth, CAC, and ROAS goals
- Acquisition of quality traffic that drives conversion rate goals
- Event data tracking that will be used for customer acquisition optimisation, personalisation, and user journey analysis
What you can expect:
- Design and development of effective software that meets given complex, strategic business needs including API integrations, DB development and events management (JS)
- Analysis of data of campaigns attribution and their success metrics to define new initiatives
- Mentor and manage an effective software engineering team (in future)
- Ensure alignment of the team’s outcome with expondo strategy
- Provide technical knowledge and insight to peers and colleagues
- Review and give constructive feedback on others’ code
- Learn new technologies, keep abreast of existing technologies and help introduce them where appropriate
WHAT YOU BRING IN
- At least 4 years of previous experience in developing solutions in eCommerce or Performance Marketing platforms
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Understanding of challenges in SEO and SEA areas
- Developed leadership skills
- Proven experience with software architecture definition, REST APIs, unit testing
- Significant working experience with automated integration tests
- Experience with GIT & Atlassian tools
- Very good command of English in speaking and writing
- Teamwork, proactivity and willingness to learn
WHAT WE PROVIDE
The DEVELOPMENT of each exponDOer is of the upmost importance to us:
- You will be assigned to a buddy, who will support, advise and simply be there during there for you during the first 4 to 6 weeks of the onboarding.
- Your opinion makes a difference, and you will help us to shape with us expondo’s future.
- We provide free user accounts for both Udemy for Business and Babbel to promote your constant development.
We offer all our employees the FREEDOM to work how it is best suited to their needs:
- Whether it will be remote, from the office or a hybrid of both, we will support any decision made and provide the needed hardware to work in comfort.
- If you decide to work at one our locations, all the recommended protective measures are in place for a safe working environment.
- We provide flexible working hours, work-free weekends, and there are no nightshifts.
In our CULTURE we respect our employees’ needs and care for each other:
- We care about everyone’s physical and mental health, and that is why we provide the best possible conditions for a sustainable work-life balance.
- We also grant expondo sponsored psychological support for all our employees around the clock.
- You will be a part of a diverse team in which good humour, mutual support and respect are highly valued.
The expondo group is an international e-commerce company with more than 400 employees. We are a renowned manufacturer and online retailer of niche products created by experts for experts, operating in Europe and having locations in Germany, Poland, Hong Kong and China. Our focus is to provide our customers with an appropriate and scalable service.
To be a part of the extended expondo family is to be a part of an ambitious and dynamic global company. What lies ahead in terms of future is in the hands of our employees. It is their ideas, vision, skills, and talents which allow for us to succeed in this fast paced, globalizing world. Our purpose is to empower DOers.
We put five simple values in the center of everything we do.
LIFESAVER MENTALITY as in “I would trust any exponDOer with my life”
AN AMPLIFIED FOCUS ON DATA as in “Without data, it’s just an opinion”
BEING PASSIONATE CAN-DOERS as in “When SpaceX landed a rocket on Mars, expondo was there to repair it”
FUELLING POSITIVE ENERGY as in “Our positive energy is so contagious the common cold is jealous”
OUTLEARNING OURSELVES as in “Our biggest learning is that we still have a lot more to learn”
It’s time to get it done with expondo and the time is now.
D'autres postes #lead
Tech Lead Front End Angular full remote H/F
Concrètement, nous te proposons une opportunité au sein d'une startup du secteur de l'assurance qui dans le cadre d'un création de poste souhaite recruter un :
Lead technique Front end Angular H/F…
- Annuel de 45000,00 Euros à 55000,00 Euros
- 33 - BORDEAUX
Lead dev Full-Stack Python VueJS [Full remote possible] F/H
Cynthia du cabinet Kaptys vous propose une nouvelle offre aujourd'hui, en CDI chez un client final : Rejoignez une entreprise industrielle spécialisée dans la conception IOT, située à Angers. Vous …
- 45 - 55 k€ brut annuel
- Angers - 49
Lead dev Full-Stack JS : NodeJS, VueJS, ReactJS....[Full remote possible] F/H
Cynthia du cabinet Kaptys vous propose une nouvelle offre aujourd'hui, en CDI chez un client final (pas d'ESN) : Rejoignez une PME avec un modèle unique dont le siège est basé à Nantes. 110 collabor…
- 50 - 60 k€ brut annuel
- Nantes - 44
Tech Lead Front End Angular Full Remote F/H
Tu en as marre de tomber sur des annonces d'ESN et tu souhaites accéder à des jobs en CDI au sein de clients finaux ? Besoin d'être aidé dans la réflexion de ton projet de carrière, pour perfectionn…
- 45 - 55 k€ brut annuel
- Bordeaux - 33