This is a remote position.
We are looking for a Squad Leader with strong AWS experience to work remotely at an international client of Druid.
- Perform people management of the team, conducting constant feedback;
- Monitor the team's performance metrics;
- Conduct Scrum ceremonies with the team;
- Prioritize and distribute demands;
- Analyze the internal processes and propose improvements.
To apply to this opening, candidates must have:
- Fluent English proficiency;
- 3+ years of experience as Squad Leader;
- Solid experience with AWS;
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology;
- Ability to lead multidisciplinary teams;
- Proven leadership of people;
- Experience with constant feedback practice and people management.
Other nice to have skills:
- AWS Cloud Practitioner certification;
- Scrum Master certification.
Soft skills required:
- Leadership with good communication skills;
- Resilience and commitment to deadlines;
- Ease of sharing knowledge with other squad members.
- Competitive compensation;
- Remote job;
- Work from anywhere;
- Opportunities to work on international projects;
- Equal opportunity workplace;
- Paid time off;
- Rump-up program for AWS certifications;
- Educational reimbursement;
- Bonus opportunities;
- Technical communities for knowledge exchange.