Magic is a frictionless way to plug in thoroughly vetted, cost-effective remote workers, to help scale your key business functions. Through a combination of automation and active work, we tap into our network of vetted remote workers who handle tasks from virtual assistance and customer service to sales lead generation and scheduling across various team members--like magic.
- TL;DR: Forget the job boards, or marketplaces, and let us handle the vetting process so you'll only interact with the best, and most reliable remote workers, every time.
Our company came out of Y Combinator in 2015. Since then we've grown to 1000+ remote workers, with strong venture-backing (including Sequoia Capital) and over $30M in funding to date. We are fully remote across Asia and US time zones.
Why does this role exist
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our social media strategies in order to increase our online presence, cultivate a social media following, promote the company’s brand, and eventually, improve our marketing and sales efforts.
The impact you'll make:
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy: Develop, implement and oversee social media content. Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Define and control social media performance: Define the most important social media KPIs. Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Build a network: Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Stay up to date with industry trends: Research and familiarize yourself with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Present to Senior Management: Present social media strategy/campaign proposals and performance.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of progressive professional experience;
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of social media management experience;
- Must have experience managing social media marketing campaigns for US-based brands;
- Must have an understanding of social and project management tools like Bambu/Sprout Social, Google Suite, Notion, Buffer;
- Must have an understanding of key social metrics (engagement, followers, etc) and how they align with the company goals;
- Must have knowledge of different online marketing channels;
- Must be capable of creating data-driven reports and backing up ideas with numbers;
- Must have knowledge and experience in using Canva or other basic graphic editing tools; and
- You are able to overlap your work day at least partially with EST (New York City) timezone.
Your superpowers are…
- You have creativity and originality;
- You have strong writing and editing skills;
- You have the ability to deliver creative ideas for social-first content;
- You have great communication and presentation skills;
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented; and
- You are a constant learner.
You should apply if…
- You are highly reliable with a GSD mindset despite external circumstances. You say what you mean and do what you say. You are consistent and take ownership in situations, large or small.
- You are Proactive, see potential problems before they happen, and aren’t afraid to speak up/challenge the status quo.
- You thrive in a remote work environment. Fully remote work is not for everyone; it requires the ability to quickly pick up online tools, get familiar with our tech stack (G-Drive, Slack, Notion, and a variety of modern writing tools), and the ability to communicate well in writing.
- You love learning new things. Whether you learn best through reading, listening, doing, or exploring, you’re perpetually curious about the world and work around you and always trying to level up your personal and professional life through self-directed learning.
Why Join Magic?
D'autres postes #manager
Futur Responsable d'Agence - Vente Complexe - Digital & Data - Basé à Lyon F/H
Êtes-vous prêt pour un nouveau défi ? Devenez le prochain ambassadeur de nos solutions sur-mesure, vendues au forfait, et accompagnez les entreprises dans leurs grands défis stratégiques et digitaux…
- 70 - 90 k€ brut annuel
- Lyon 01 - 69
Key Account Manager – Saas - France et Italie F/H
Prenez les rênes de deux marchés phares : la France et l’Italie. Sur ces secteurs à fort potentiel, vous serez l’interlocuteur privilégié des grands comptes et vous gérerez les projets de A à Z, en m…
- 130 - 150 k€ brut annuel
- Nice - 06
Product Manager F/H
Dans un contexte international et au sein d’une équipe d’une dizaine de collaborateurs, vous assurez le développement des produits dans le secteur de la FinTech. Vos missions principales seront de :…
- 48 - 60 k€ brut annuel
- Lyon 01 - 69
Responsable technique et développements Microsoft Dynamics NAV BC F/H
Talents IT cabinet de recrutement national spécialisé dans les métiers de l'IT et du Digital proche de ses clients et candidats est résolument tourné vers l'humain. Notre équipe soudée et toujours de…
- A partir de 60 k€ brut annuel
- Dardilly - 69