Edquity is seeking to transform the social safety net by equipping institutions and governments with equitable cash assistance technology. Edquity offers an end-to-end cash assistance solution to help our partners prioritize incoming applications, verify and process applicants, and pay people quickly to support them through their most vulnerable moments and track outcomes over time. Our end-to-end platform is supporting communities around the country with a streamlined process to receive rental assistance, emergency aid grants, child care subsidies, utility assistance, inflation subsidies and other benefits programs. We work with over 40 postsecondary institutions and multiple local governments and have administered over $175M in funding in an average of 25 hours from application.
Edquity is a Series A stage, venture-backed company and has received support from many of the leading impact and postsecondary success investors, and has also received non-dilutive support from foundations like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Edquity, an anti-poverty technology company, is seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer who is passionate about enhancing financial stability and social mobility in higher education and improving college graduation rates for low and middle-income students.
The Senior Software Engineer will utilize modern architecture and technology in a collaborative environment and should have a keen interest in System Design and Architecture to quickly identify improvements and implement them. The Senior Software Engineer should work towards a vision beyond the daily tasks with a proactive, solutions-oriented mindset and appreciate autonomous responsibility.
This role is full-stack; the Engineer will participate in building and maintaining backend services, optimizing query performance and cost, and using cutting-edge frontend technologies to create an incredible user experience.
What you will do:
- Work with designers, product managers, QA engineers, and other developers in a highly collaborative agile environment.
- Build our products out further by improving the performance of our codebase and handling scaling issues to accommodate user growth, as well as writing rigorous and thorough tests to ensure code stability.
- Create new products and features to match business needs, while maintaining our current product and keeping technical debt to a minimum.
- Digest and distill technical problems and propose and execute creative technical solutions.
- Review code, identify technical priorities, and system design trade-offs
- Build for scale, availability, performance, and security across the stack.
- Experience working in AWS
- Git: Professional experience with version control
- SQL: Experience building data models and writing complex SQL queries
- Experience building/maintaining web apps in production, and testing front and backend code and TDD
- A strong work ethic: ability to be self-motivated and take ownership over tasks
- A strong belief in equity and a desire to reduce structural inequality
*Don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet every qualification, as we individually evaluate all applications and do consider candidates with outside experience.
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary range for this position has been benchmarked in relation to scope of role, market rate, company stage, and internal equity. The salary for this role will be between $130,000 - $160,000. Where a candidate falls within the band is determined by skillset, experience level, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, this role will come a total compensation package that includes equity shares and competitive benefits.
Some of our benefits include:
- Fully remote
- Fully paid health insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Unlimited PTO, Sick and Mental Health Benefits
- 11 paid company holidays
- 401k with a 4% match
- Generous parental leave
- Annual Professional Development Stipend
- One time Home Office Setup Stipend
- Equity in Edquity
- Many more!
Edquity is committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages applications from candidates of color. Edquity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
D'autres postes #dev
Développeur / Développeuse web (H/F)
Notre client, est un éditeur de logiciels composé de 150 collaborateurs en hyper-croissance qui digitalise le secteur des entrepreneurs de proximité avec un logiciel de gestion complet qui permet auj…
- Annuel de 50000,00 Euros à 60000,00 Euros
- 13 - MARSEILLE 01
Développeur back end (H/F)
Description du poste :
Notre client, est un éditeur de logiciels composé de 150 collaborateurs en hyper-croissance qui digitalise le secteur des entrepreneurs de proximité avec un logiciel de gest…
- Annuel de 50000,00 Euros à 60000,00 Euros
- 13 - MARSEILLE 07
Le poste :
Votre agence PROMAN FRASNE est à la recherche d'un développeur - Création de sites et applications web - Installation de logiciels hébergés - Développement de liaisons interapplications…
- Horaire de 12,00 Euros sur 12 mois
- 25 - DOUBS
Développeur Sénior Java (H/F)
Vous intégrez une Squad pluridisciplinaire au sein d'une équipe de 60
personnes qui a pour but le développement, la livraison et la maintenance
d'un progiciel dans le domaine de l'aéronautique.…
- Annuel de 42000,00 Euros à 52000,00 Euros sur 12 mois
- 25 - BESANCON