Customer Success Manager (m/f/x)
Full-time and Remote
simpleclub is Germany's most popular digital learning platform. We offer a personalised learning experience to students, powered by the best content, for over 2M users.
Loved by both students and parents, simpleclub makes it easy and fun for students and learners to understand anything related to any subject at school with a stress-free experience. At simpleclub, we are all creators and we are on a mission to disrupt the traditional school-based learning system by creating and giving access to great learning content to every student. Check us out on Instagram and TikTok and especially, our App.
simpleclub has been voted as Top-Startup Employer in 2021 by Statista & Business Punk, and got #1 in the Education category.
Created in 2015, simpleclub has grown to over 2M users and going. We are in the process of expanding our product internationally to bring our mission of making learning accessible worldwide.
And this is where you come in:
As a Customer Success Manager within the Sales team, you'll be responsible for on-boarding and building strong relationships with our customers to turn them into our advocates. You will report directly to our VP of Sales and work closely to build an industry-leading Account Management at simpleclub.
How will you make an impact:
- Bringing excellence, solid workflows and processes for the team
- Establish and maintain successful relationships with our customers and build influence to convert customers into simpleclub advocates
- Setting up goals on customer initiatives to improve customer management
- Guide our clients towards a successful implementation of our products and services
- Continuously work on creating additional value for our customers and ensure they are maximizing the use of our learning platform as well as identifying new areas of expansion
- Contribute to our product development by passing customer feedback to our product team, you will be the customer voice at simpleclub
What we value:
- Previous Account Management or Customer Success experience. At least 2+ years of experience in a B2B/SaaS company or similar
- Success-track. You have a proven track record of managing customer accounts
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in both German and English
- Solution-oriented. You bring an analytical and solution-oriented approach
- Proactivity. You can anticipate customer challenges and churn and proactively find solutions for it
- Resilience. You can turn customer challenges into opportunities by collecting feedback and providing feedback to our Product team in order to improve our app and its features
We really value:
- Previous experience in the education market
What is in for you:
- Unlimited paid holidays
- Work from anywhere
- Team events
- A great culture
- Join a purposeful mission
- Open communication
simpleclub welcomes everyone. Yes, everyone:
At simpleclub we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion, and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and with that, we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by everyone and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
It is key to us that our employees bring themselves to work no matter what age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, color of your skin, beliefs, gender, or else.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure simpleclub remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.
D'autres postes #manager
Futur Responsable d'Agence - Vente Complexe - Digital & Data - Basé à Lyon F/H
Êtes-vous prêt pour un nouveau défi ? Devenez le prochain ambassadeur de nos solutions sur-mesure, vendues au forfait, et accompagnez les entreprises dans leurs grands défis stratégiques et digitaux…
- 70 - 90 k€ brut annuel
- Lyon 01 - 69
Key Account Manager – Saas - France et Italie F/H
Prenez les rênes de deux marchés phares : la France et l’Italie. Sur ces secteurs à fort potentiel, vous serez l’interlocuteur privilégié des grands comptes et vous gérerez les projets de A à Z, en m…
- 130 - 150 k€ brut annuel
- Nice - 06
Product Manager F/H
Dans un contexte international et au sein d’une équipe d’une dizaine de collaborateurs, vous assurez le développement des produits dans le secteur de la FinTech. Vos missions principales seront de :…
- 48 - 60 k€ brut annuel
- Lyon 01 - 69
Responsable technique et développements Microsoft Dynamics NAV BC F/H
Talents IT cabinet de recrutement national spécialisé dans les métiers de l'IT et du Digital proche de ses clients et candidats est résolument tourné vers l'humain. Notre équipe soudée et toujours de…
- A partir de 60 k€ brut annuel
- Dardilly - 69