Xapo is an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings.
We’re a fully distributed team that works remotely from 50+ countries around the world. We may come from many different cultures and backgrounds, but it’s our values, our resourcefulness, and our drive that makes us Xapiens.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to grow every day. If you’re the best at what you do and share our passion, we want you.
Join us, wherever you are, and help us build a digital bank worthy of the digital age at Xapo.
As Senior Financial Accountant reporting into our Group Financial Controller, you will support the running of accounting and financial activities of an organization. You will be also involved in financial reporting for management and regulators, analyzing the economic position of the company and providing financial information to other departments, enabling these departments to make financial decisions.
- Applying accounting expertise to performing, planning and overseeing daily and month end accounting and financial control tests to confirm the completeness and accuracy of the financial information
- Involvement in the financial month end close process and responsible for balance sheet areas such as Fixed Assets, Intangibles, Leases, as well as Crypto
- Ownership and responsibility over crypto valuation, reconciliation and reporting
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy
- Ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the financial dataflow from our back end systems into Netsuite (our ERP tool)
- Reviewing and enhancing control tests and improving process flows
- Liaising with FP&A, Treasury and Data team on month end financials to ensure accuracy while also working to improve efficiency
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
- Assistance and involvement in year end audits, internal audit reviews and compliance assessments
- A qualified accountant with expert technical level Accounting knowledge ideally in the financial services industry (Banking)
- Keen interest and excellent in depth knowledge of Accounting standards and essential that kept up to dates in changes and enhancements
- Ability to problem solve individually or as part of a team
- Analytical thinker used to applying accounting knowledge to develop solutions for financial flows
- Comfortable in working with development teams in defining and assessing financial transactions and mapping them to accounting systems
- Experience in having developed sub ledgers that feed to a main ERP would be an advantage
- Keen interest in developing industries such as Blockchain technology or Bitcoin
- Keen interest in data analytics, as well as process improvement and project management
- Technically adept with knowledge and experience in sophisticated accounting systems (in depth Netsuite experience an advantage)
- Experience in Tableau, Google apps
- Experience in Corporate flotation (preferred not essential)
- 5 - 10 years PQE, ACCA qualification
- Preferably qualified with Big 4 Accounting firms
- Remote work experience
- Audit experience preferred
- A dedicated workspace for remote work
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications
- Alignment with Xapo Values
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team.
We founded Xapo to address two of the biggest issues with Bitcoin adoption: accessibility and security. In a matter of years, we developed an industry-leading platform that introduced cryptocurrency into the daily lives of millions worldwide.
Now, we’re bringing our expertise to all facets of our users’ finances. Because no matter who we are or where we’re from, we all deserve more options, more control, and more peace of mind where our money is concerned.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer – we believe that diversity is critical to our success as a global company. An inclusive workplace is the foundation of Xapo – it allows us to create products that cater to clients around the world.
D'autres postes #senior
Développeur Sénior Java (H/F)
Vous intégrez une Squad pluridisciplinaire au sein d'une équipe de 60
personnes qui a pour but le développement, la livraison et la maintenance
d'un progiciel dans le domaine de l'aéronautique.…
- Annuel de 42000,00 Euros à 52000,00 Euros sur 12 mois
- 25 - BESANCON
Développeur sénior Java F/H (H/F)
Pourquoi rejoindre Zonova ?
Un chiffre d'affaires de plus de Une croissance de plus de STOOOOP !!
Si on vous parlait plutôt d'avantages pour vous et non pas pour gonfler notre petit é…
- Annuel de 42000,00 Euros à 52000,00 Euros sur 12 mois
- 67 - STRASBOURG
Développeur Senior Java (back-end) H/F
Omniciel, cabinet de recrutement spécialisé en IT-numérique, recherche en exclusivité un.e développeur Senior Java/Angular pour son client, éditeur de logiciel spécialisé dans la satisfaction des cli…
- Annuel de 55000,00 Euros à 60000,00 Euros sur 12 mois
- 84 - AVIGNON
Développeur Front-End Sénior F/H
Steeple est une scale-up en hyper croissance ayant pour volonté de révolutionner la vie au travail dans les entreprises avec un outil de communication interne Phygital. Notre mission est de fédérer …
- 40 - 50 k€ brut annuel
- Rennes - 35