—————This is a %100 remote position—————
We are looking for people from Asia, Africa, South America, Middle East, and Eastern Europe.
Duelit is a venture-backed mobile skill gaming platform that allows users to bet with their friends on the games they play. Our app allows people to compete with each other playing simple games like replicas of Candy Crush, Tetris, Beer Pong etc. all within one app. What's special with our app is that we send the winner their money via PayPal! We also organize eSports tournaments, where many users can compete to win a big cash prize. We are a small team, and work 100% remotely!
We are currently looking for an experienced and talented Senior iOS Developer (Objective-C), that will work with the already existing iOS project in order to improve it and implement new features while fixing issues that may arise when rolling it to the users. You will be the second person on the iOS team, therefore will have huge impact on the apps’ success.
In this role, you will get to be on the front-lines of an early-stage venture-backed startup! You will have the autonomy to make your own decisions regarding the iOS app, and grow with the company.
- Be an integral part of the iOS team
- Get the iOS app ready to scale, we are on the verge of going to the hyper-growth stage
- Build new features and maintain older features and write automated test scripts
- Write clean and reusable code, with perfect documentation and test scripts, with no exception
- Understand project requirements, elicit feedback, and refine solutions accordingly
- Work diligently in a virtual team environment, with leaders and teammates located around the world
- Optimize the existing iOS code for better performance, usability, and scalability
Required Skills and Experience
If you lack some of these skills or experiences, we would require you to show us that you can learn the skill fast, or have a very similar skill or experience. The hiring process involves coding challenges to test your technical skills. The code-base is mostly Objective-C as it needs to communicate with Unity.
- 4+ years of iOS development experience with Objective-C
- Expert knowledge and extensive experience of cocoa-pods is a must
- Master in Objective-C
- Experience with Swift language and latest IOS APIs and frameworks
- Experience with IOS Auto Layout, Storyboards, Blocks and GCD
- Experience with deploying IOS apps
- Used software design patterns like MVC for iOS
- Knowledgable with Unity and C# enough to interface it with Objective-C code
- Working knowledge of REST connection libraries
- Advanced knowledge of Firebase as we use it for real-time communication between apps
- Can write clean code with excellent documentation and unit test scripts
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate a willingness and ability to learn new technologies as required
- Motivated to write quality, readable code.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic virtual environment.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision while also being a great team player
- Perfect English, both written and verbal
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Worked before in a remote environment
- Proficient in version control systems such as git and BitBucket
- Proficient in tools like Fabric/Crashlytics/Instabug
- Previously uploaded a production app to the AppStore
- Worked with agile methodology before
- Unity experience
- Game development experience
- Worked in a Gaming company before
- SDK development experience
- Knowing Spanish is an asset (we have many Spanish speaking people in the team)
If working remotely, and being part of the core team of a venture-backed early-stage startup excites you, and you are ready to grow with us, apply!
Just to note, as we hire from around the world, and we work 100% remotely, the wages we offer are not US/EU wages. If you are from these regions, the wages would probably not be what you expect.
You can download our iOS app from the App Store and our Android app from our website at www.duelit.com, check us out!
D'autres postes #dev
Développeur / Développeuse web (H/F)
Notre client, est un éditeur de logiciels composé de 150 collaborateurs en hyper-croissance qui digitalise le secteur des entrepreneurs de proximité avec un logiciel de gestion complet qui permet auj…
- Annuel de 50000,00 Euros à 60000,00 Euros
- 13 - MARSEILLE 01
Développeur back end (H/F)
Description du poste :
Notre client, est un éditeur de logiciels composé de 150 collaborateurs en hyper-croissance qui digitalise le secteur des entrepreneurs de proximité avec un logiciel de gest…
- Annuel de 50000,00 Euros à 60000,00 Euros
- 13 - MARSEILLE 07
Le poste :
Votre agence PROMAN FRASNE est à la recherche d'un développeur - Création de sites et applications web - Installation de logiciels hébergés - Développement de liaisons interapplications…
- Horaire de 12,00 Euros sur 12 mois
- 25 - DOUBS
Développeur Sénior Java (H/F)
Vous intégrez une Squad pluridisciplinaire au sein d'une équipe de 60
personnes qui a pour but le développement, la livraison et la maintenance
d'un progiciel dans le domaine de l'aéronautique.…
- Annuel de 42000,00 Euros à 52000,00 Euros sur 12 mois
- 25 - BESANCON