About AlmaLinux OS
AlmaLinux OS is an open-source, community-driven Linux operating system that fills the gap left by the discontinuation of the CentOS Linux stable release. AlmaLinux OS is a 1:1 binary compatible fork of RHEL® owned and built by the community.
AlmaLinux development is supported by the AlmaLinux OS Foundation, a 501(c)(6) non-profit created for the benefit of the AlmaLinux OS community and is backed by several well known members and sponsors. Ongoing development efforts are governed by the members of the community.
This role provides an incredible opportunity to be the marketing leader for a leading open source distro. You’ll be responsible for developing the marketing strategies for the community and leading its execution throughout the year. Your marketing plan will encompass a combination of activities that support integrated campaigns that leverage content development, virtual and live events, PR/communications, social media, web/landing pages to name a few.
Marketing activities with AlmaLinux help expand awareness of incredible efforts that our community builds together. Your marketing expertise will also help drive more engagement in developer communities, spread knowledge of new releases, drive participation at regional and national events, and encourage training and certification on new technologies.
This position is for an individual contributor, no direct reports.
- Be the marketing leader for an incredible open source project and its community.
- Build and execute, quarterly + annual marketing plans that include integrated campaigns, events, content, and communications
- Develop clear and engaging content that is consistent with the AlmaLinux brand and addresses both business goals and community needs. Content includes press releases, case studies, videos, digital promotions, newsletters, blogs, and social media.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies to increase paid, earned, and owned media coverage.
- Analyze community engagement and create strategic plans to optimize SEO/SEM.
- Monitor, track and analyze performance of marketing activities and channels to optimize results.
- Manage online presence for the project including web properties, developer sites, and social media chan
- 5+ years of marketing experience in B2B business in open source
- Previous experience working with media and content agencies
- Experience managing communication to B2B communities related to open source
- Ability to interface at all levels maintaining strong working relationships across cross-functional teams.
What's in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company.
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- English educational programs
- Individual coach sessions
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
D'autres postes #manager
Futur Responsable d'Agence - Vente Complexe - Digital & Data - Basé à Lyon F/H
Êtes-vous prêt pour un nouveau défi ? Devenez le prochain ambassadeur de nos solutions sur-mesure, vendues au forfait, et accompagnez les entreprises dans leurs grands défis stratégiques et digitaux…
- 70 - 90 k€ brut annuel
- Lyon 01 - 69
Key Account Manager – Saas - France et Italie F/H
Prenez les rênes de deux marchés phares : la France et l’Italie. Sur ces secteurs à fort potentiel, vous serez l’interlocuteur privilégié des grands comptes et vous gérerez les projets de A à Z, en m…
- 130 - 150 k€ brut annuel
- Nice - 06
Product Manager F/H
Dans un contexte international et au sein d’une équipe d’une dizaine de collaborateurs, vous assurez le développement des produits dans le secteur de la FinTech. Vos missions principales seront de :…
- 48 - 60 k€ brut annuel
- Lyon 01 - 69
Responsable technique et développements Microsoft Dynamics NAV BC F/H
Talents IT cabinet de recrutement national spécialisé dans les métiers de l'IT et du Digital proche de ses clients et candidats est résolument tourné vers l'humain. Notre équipe soudée et toujours de…
- A partir de 60 k€ brut annuel
- Dardilly - 69