What is Mode Mobile?
Our mission is to enable budget-conscious consumers to earn additional income from their everyday habits. We accomplish this with an Android app and smartphone that pay users to listen to music, charge their phone, play games, complete surveys; and connect them with exclusive deals to save and earn even more.
Mode Mobile is a fully remote US-based company that builds mobile technology products for budget-conscious consumers. Our products let people around the world earn passive income while using their mobile phones for daily habits like music, games, news, shopping, browsing, charging, and even unlocking their devices.
We continue to expand our product offering to more than 3 million monthly active users and pace towards revenue growth of more than 400% in 2021. Additionally, we expect to have paid out $6+ million to earners this year and look forward to strong continued growth ahead.
Our flagship products, Mode Earn App and Mode Mobile are hugely popular with millions of users around the world. It is our goal to provide a free Mode phone to every income-conscious consumer on the planet, enabling them to earn up to $100 each month while passively using their device. Our common purpose is to bring financial joy to the lives of our user base.
In 2018, Mode Mobile became the first company to raise over $36M through an SEC-registered security token offering, to implement our royalty-paying token $CRNC across company product lines.
Why Mode Mobile?
You have an opportunity to join a team of high-caliber ambitious people who are out to challenge the status quo of content consumption.
- We’re a well-funded revenue-generating company, and have a runway for years to come.
- We are rapidly growing and as we embark on the next phase of our incredible expansion, we are looking for exceptional talent to help fuel the growth.
- We’re committed to bringing diverse industry experiences and perspectives together. The team is made up of alumni from Y-Combinator, Ivy League Universities, College Dropouts, Fortune 500, and everything in between.
- We have superior financiers and advisors including Mark Cuban and several top-tier institutional investors.
- We care about building a disruptive product that empowers our users. We think big!
We are searching for an independent, thoughtful, user-focused and data-driven Product Manager to lead a new cross-functional pod. You’ll work closely with an Engineering Manager, several engineers, and several stakeholders to define and execute your pod’s product strategy and roadmap.
Each day, you’ll find yourself…
- Driving the product strategy, roadmap, and execution for your cross-functional pod, partnering with engineering, design, marketing, and other stakeholders to reliably ship products that delight our users and align with our OKRs.
- Leveraging qualitative and quantitative data to develop a deep intuition for what is important to our users, and use that to drive your strategy and roadmap, making hard tradeoffs through rigorous prioritization.
- Conducting user experience research, to both explore new ideas and get feedback on existing initiatives.
- Using written and verbal communication to solicit feedback and rally your team and other stakeholders around the strategy, and keep everyone updated with developments, including JIRA to create epics, stories, and manage sprints.
- Influence the decisions of both engineering and business stakeholders by using qualitative and quantitative data and prioritization
- Collaborating with other PMs and Product Leadership to org-wide goals/OKRs, and improving the overall product organization at Mode Mobile.
- You’re excited about Mode Mobile and the role!
- You are driven by customer impact, and use data to drive your priorities and decisions. You focus on identifying the right problems before getting started.
- You have experience in a PM role, shipping numerous projects that have had a big impact on customers.
- You are a clear thinker and communicator and actively seek out feedback before rallying groups of people around the final decisions.
- You are excited about dealing with broad problems and use data to figure out how to solve them.
- You have a growth mindset, and are passionate about learning and improving every day.
- You are familiar with agile processes and are comfortable defining epics, stories, and sprints.
We All Share The Same Core Values
- Lead with Purpose - Leadership does not necessarily mean management. Everyone is a leader, no matter the role. Taking pride in your responsibilities, finding & executing solutions is key.
- Focus on the ‘Why’- The best solutions start with everyone understanding the problem and its impact. We’ve found that if someone understands the ‘why’, they will produce an innovative ‘what’ and ‘how’. If we cannot explain the ‘why’ clearly, we don’t understand the problem ourselves.
- Bring a Sense of Humor - Our work environment is a lighthearted & positive place where team members are united by humor and camaraderie; we believe laughter is a great way to uplift team members morale and form bonds with each other.
- Set New Precedents - We drive innovation and push boundaries for all company activities while understanding that anything worth doing will have roadblocks. We set a new standard of worth for people’s time, data, and attention while rewarding what most other companies take.
- Collaboration - We won’t thrive without recognizing others’ strengths. Listen and evolve together, helping and supporting each other for the sake of a collective goal.
We Believe In The Following Workplace Norms
- Honor Commitments, Your Word Matters - Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant & Timely (S.M.A.R.T) Asks & Answers.
- Allow OKRs To Guide Us - Individual & Departmental OKRs will largely impact success at Mode Mobile.
- Agree to Disagree & Commit -Voice concerns in a respectful & appropriate manner directly to your manager or the Senior Leadership Team.
- Assume Positive Intent - Always start from the idea that a person meant well or was doing their best, no matter what they say or do.
- Accomplish More with Less - Explore options to maximize value. Learn and be curious.
- Hold Yourself and Others to High Standards - Embrace high attention to detail & maintain an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Speak Up - Everyone’s opinion matters. Be inquisitive & don’t think in silos.
What We Are Offering
- We are a remote-first company and all team members workdays overlap with U.S. CST core work hours.
- A competitive compensation package.
- Participation in the Company's equity and token plan.
- We payout individual bonuses every two months in accordance with our bimester Objectives & Key Results (OKRs).
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Wellness Fridays once a month
- Work with energetic, passionate, and high-caliber people.
- Celebrate team members' personal milestones.
- Career roadmap
- Remote social activities including virtual coffee buddies.
- Bonus.ly - we use bonus.ly as a way to recognize and reward team members for their hard work and commitment.
If we just described you and your perfect role, we'd love to talk with you. We have a lot to accomplish in the new year and look forward to making headway and creating successes together!
D'autres postes #manager
Futur Responsable d'Agence - Vente Complexe - Digital & Data - Basé à Lyon F/H
Êtes-vous prêt pour un nouveau défi ? Devenez le prochain ambassadeur de nos solutions sur-mesure, vendues au forfait, et accompagnez les entreprises dans leurs grands défis stratégiques et digitaux…
- 70 - 90 k€ brut annuel
- Lyon 01 - 69
Key Account Manager – Saas - France et Italie F/H
Prenez les rênes de deux marchés phares : la France et l’Italie. Sur ces secteurs à fort potentiel, vous serez l’interlocuteur privilégié des grands comptes et vous gérerez les projets de A à Z, en m…
- 130 - 150 k€ brut annuel
- Nice - 06
Product Manager F/H
Dans un contexte international et au sein d’une équipe d’une dizaine de collaborateurs, vous assurez le développement des produits dans le secteur de la FinTech. Vos missions principales seront de :…
- 48 - 60 k€ brut annuel
- Lyon 01 - 69
Responsable technique et développements Microsoft Dynamics NAV BC F/H
Talents IT cabinet de recrutement national spécialisé dans les métiers de l'IT et du Digital proche de ses clients et candidats est résolument tourné vers l'humain. Notre équipe soudée et toujours de…
- A partir de 60 k€ brut annuel
- Dardilly - 69