InVision made its name helping design teams create the world’s best digital products. We broadened our impact as a thought leader guiding organizations toward design maturity. We explored new territory by bringing those two streams together and pioneering visual collaboration. Now we’re taking what we've learned and built, and expanding our reach to designers and non-designers alike.
InVision is the visual collaboration platform powering the world’s best companies. The heart of InVision is Freehand, our online digital whiteboard. We built Freehand to transform the way people work together. Transformation is a bold term, but we stand by it. So do our users from Amazon, Anthem, and American Express. And that’s just the A’s. We are trusted by 100% of the Fortune 100 because we understand that collaboration is about more than just seeing each other - it’s about fueling each other. More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking to transform the way they work together. InVision’s platform, education, and community enable businesses to work across distances and disciplines to unlock the expertise of every team member and deliver powerful business results.
What sets Freehand apart is not a thousand specialized bells and whistles for power-users. What is special about Freehand is the way it puts people at ease, encourages their creativity, and elevates their individual voice so that every member of a team can contribute meaningfully. Freehand is designed to be intuitive, inclusive, versatile, and enterprise ready. It is refreshingly simple, but surprisingly robust.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work together by helping them collaborate better. On anything. From anywhere.
We are shaping the future of work.
Come join us.
InVision is a globally distributed, 100% remote organization. Our internal culture is made up of diverse, collaborative connections across more than 25 countries – forming a community where everyone belongs, thrives, and grows.
We're looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to accelerate the growth of visual collaboration across the Enterprise organizations in AMER. As a Sales Manager on this journey, you will lead and inspire an experienced, diverse, and talented group of Enterprise Account Executives, while consistently raising the bar in terms of skills development, sales process and team performance. The successful candidate will need to have a passion for coaching & customer value and deliver operational excellence to continuously drive and up-level this group. Above and beyond your Sales Management responsibility, you will contribute, and be supported by the International Leadership Team working as part of a collaborative and inclusive culture.
About the team
After successfully building our AMER Enterprise accounts segment over the last few years, we are looking to scale this program to new heights by successfully helping blue-chip organizations increase revenue and shareholder value through accelerating visual collaboration at scale.
Our Enterprise accounts team aspires to create trusted partnerships that improve organization-wide collaboration across the world’s leading companies. This team is focused on our Enterprise partnerships, follow & execute against a value-driven sales process, and pride themselves on delivering best in class customer experiences.
We’re looking for a passionate self starter and inspirational leader who enjoys diving head-first into new challenges. You’ll need to be adaptive and excited at the opportunity to help develop top talent, create new processes where required for your market but work with our existing sales infrastructure and measurement process.
What you'll do:
- Lead, coach, manage, and mentor a diverse group of InVision’s top sales professionals to close Enterprise-level Freehand deals averaging over $25k+ ARR
- Work collaboratively alongside InVision’s existing go-to-market teams (Sales, Customer Success, Renewal Managers, Business Development, Partnerships, Marketing, Product, etc.) to expand on and deliver the Freehand value proposition
- Establish relationships with Senior Executives and IT Leaders across the Enterprise organizations in AMER
- Collaborate with Marketing to create and execute campaigns in a effort to drive Freehand pipeline growth
- Implement new sales processes, plays, and practices to more effectively sell Freehand
- Set a standard across professional development, sales execution, operational excellence, and performance
What you'll bring:
- Proven track record of leading high-performing teams by consistently exceeding sales targets across a number of industries and buyer personas
- Strong experience in managing complex Enterprise technology sales cycles (added benefit selling SaaS platforms) and pride in constantly measuring, improving, and scaling a sales process to achieve great results
- Excellent collaboration skills and experience working across cross-functional teams
- High intellect with outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as you will need to quickly assess information to influence executive buyers and manage a talented team
- Resilience and adaptability built from experience of overcoming challenges personally and professionally will be paramount in navigating the endeavors that come with building a new market and managing through change
- Demonstrations of Leadership by going above and beyond your immediate role to deliver positive business impact
- Relentless self-development with a hunger to continually improve and openness to feedback and coaching
- An Entrepreneurial mindset to deliver innovation and a work ethic to pursue your goals with tenacious energy and commitment
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
D'autres postes #manager
Futur Responsable d'Agence - Vente Complexe - Digital & Data - Basé à Lyon F/H
Êtes-vous prêt pour un nouveau défi ? Devenez le prochain ambassadeur de nos solutions sur-mesure, vendues au forfait, et accompagnez les entreprises dans leurs grands défis stratégiques et digitaux…
- 70 - 90 k€ brut annuel
- Lyon 01 - 69
Key Account Manager – Saas - France et Italie F/H
Prenez les rênes de deux marchés phares : la France et l’Italie. Sur ces secteurs à fort potentiel, vous serez l’interlocuteur privilégié des grands comptes et vous gérerez les projets de A à Z, en m…
- 130 - 150 k€ brut annuel
- Nice - 06
Product Manager F/H
Dans un contexte international et au sein d’une équipe d’une dizaine de collaborateurs, vous assurez le développement des produits dans le secteur de la FinTech. Vos missions principales seront de :…
- 48 - 60 k€ brut annuel
- Lyon 01 - 69
Responsable technique et développements Microsoft Dynamics NAV BC F/H
Talents IT cabinet de recrutement national spécialisé dans les métiers de l'IT et du Digital proche de ses clients et candidats est résolument tourné vers l'humain. Notre équipe soudée et toujours de…
- A partir de 60 k€ brut annuel
- Dardilly - 69