Stellar (fka Introvoke) is the only embeddable live event solution for integrated branded experiences. Our plug-and-play components allow any organization to turn their website into a digital stage. We empower brands of all sizes to create meaningful live event series, conferences, community platforms, employee engagement tools, and so much more right within their own websites. Companies of all sizes from startups to large enterprises like HP, Comcast NBC Universal, TIME, Barclays are choosing Stellar to realize their live communication strategies. Stellar is backed by top-tier VCs like Struck Capital and amazing angels from TIME, Allbirds, Hubspot and Resy.
Stellar is a San Francisco based company, but with a permanently remote global team. At Stellar we are not only committed to our company's growth, but also to our team culture and development since we are strong believers that the greatest companies are built by happy humans.
Our engineering team is made up of senior and principal engineers with extensive experience in building products. Our product is used by tens of thousands of concurrent users with 16 data centers around the world providing low-latency for any live interaction on the globe. We want great engineers to join our team and continue to build the next generation of live communication.
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer that will integrate directly with the frontend development team. The QA Engineer will have a deep understanding of our products from both end-user and developer perspectives. You will work together with the engineering team, using your programming skills to design and develop detailed and robust test automations.
Our products and portfolio are rapidly expanding, and we are excited to meet the challenges of scale, performance, efficiency, and reliability. You have the ability to influence a product from its beginning and scale our solution to millions of active users as we build the world's best live communication components.
- Experience designing and writing test automations for front-end applications with emphasis on:
- Web and Mobile experiences
- Localization and Multi-language support
- Varying device configurations
- Understanding of different testing strategies and principles
- Familiarity with modern testing services and frameworks: Rainforest QA, Cypress, Selenium, Jest, Mocha, etc.
- Familiarity with CI/CD and devops tools: GitHub Actions, GitLab CI, AWS CodeBuild, Travis CI, etc.
- Experience testing real-time communication applications, especially video
- Experience working in a globally distributed team
- Knowledge of test data analysis, statistics, and test reports
- Experience testing multi-region backend API's
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays) - 25 paid vacation days per year because we believe time off is crucial to your overall happiness and wellbeing.
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Work From Home - We’ve been remote-first since 2019 and we know what it means to develop and support a permanently remote, global team.
- Co-working membership so that you can have a change of scenery.
- Competitive Salary & Stock Option Plan - You grow as the company grows.
- Free Food & Snacks - Yes, even remote we might send you a coffee or snack subscription.
- Best in class technology - In addition to a top-of-the-line work laptop, you’ll get a great home office set-up or a co-working membership in your city.
- Training & Development
- We’ll support your professional growth - That includes sending you to events that interest you, exposing you to areas of the business you want to explore, and more.
D'autres postes #dev
Développeur / Développeuse web (H/F)
Notre client, est un éditeur de logiciels composé de 150 collaborateurs en hyper-croissance qui digitalise le secteur des entrepreneurs de proximité avec un logiciel de gestion complet qui permet auj…
- Annuel de 50000,00 Euros à 60000,00 Euros
- 13 - MARSEILLE 01
Développeur back end (H/F)
Description du poste :
Notre client, est un éditeur de logiciels composé de 150 collaborateurs en hyper-croissance qui digitalise le secteur des entrepreneurs de proximité avec un logiciel de gest…
- Annuel de 50000,00 Euros à 60000,00 Euros
- 13 - MARSEILLE 07
Le poste :
Votre agence PROMAN FRASNE est à la recherche d'un développeur - Création de sites et applications web - Installation de logiciels hébergés - Développement de liaisons interapplications…
- Horaire de 12,00 Euros sur 12 mois
- 25 - DOUBS
Développeur Sénior Java (H/F)
Vous intégrez une Squad pluridisciplinaire au sein d'une équipe de 60
personnes qui a pour but le développement, la livraison et la maintenance
d'un progiciel dans le domaine de l'aéronautique.…
- Annuel de 42000,00 Euros à 52000,00 Euros sur 12 mois
- 25 - BESANCON