We started ButterCMS with an ambitious mission: to create a headless content management system that was as smooth as butter for developers and marketers to use, and to do it with a healthy company culture that believes balancing work and life should be just as smooth.
Now that we’ve done it, as the #1 rated headless CMS, we’re not stopping anytime soon. We’re setting our sights even higher: bigger impact + rapid growth. That’s where you come in.
What's In It for You?
At ButterCMS, you’d be joining an incredible team with the opportunity to make a big impact. You’re doing what you’re passionate about and making a big impact to grow a business alongside the company Founder + CEO and like-minded developers and marketers. As a fully remote team, we offer a relaxed, fun, flexible, working environment with competitive salary + benefits. Learn what it takes to build, run, and grow a SaaS business; The sky’s the limit.
Some things our team loves about working at Butter
- Maximum learning and career growth: We have an amazing team that will push you in your growth.
- Fully remote team that was always meant to be remote: The company has been built as a fully remote company from the start.
- Structured, yet flexible schedule
- Clear sense of goals and priorities: We have a highly autonomous, highly capable team. No micromanaging. Just alignment of strategy, goals and priorities.
- Meetings, but not too many: There’s a weekly standup of about an hour to touch base and discuss recent changes and the next phase of project goals--but if there’s nothing important to touch base on, it’s cancelled. We don’t believe in wasting your time.
- Flat organizational structure for developers: There is no escalating hierarchy composed of multiple layers of middle managers. Everyone is treated like an autonomous, valuable member of the team, with cross pollination between all members for help and feedback. If there are any questions that require a “final” ruling those get escalated as needed.
- Egalitarian Communication: Every member of the team is encouraged to provide input, share ideas, etc. Butter prides itself on respectful communication over all channels, facilitating a positive environment where developers of all experience levels are encouraged to grow.
- Creator of HAML and SASS loves Butter: Butter is built by and for developers. Developers love us. We exist to make their lives better. We’re honored to include pioneering developers such as the creator of HAML and SASS as customers.
- Make an impact in our customers lives: Butter is the #1 rated headless CMS, highly-regarded product, with top G2 marks in everything from ease of implementation to best customer service, meaning that you can feel a real sense of pride in how much clients love it and how much easier it makes their lives.
- Work closely with the founder on all product initiatives. There’s zero bureaucracy - you will have maximum autonomy and responsibility.
- Responsible for the ButterCMS platform, marketing site, docs, as well as our open source SDKs and starter projects.
- Build out new capability in Django and Vue.js as we continue to grow as the best headless CMS in the market
- Ensure 100% uptime and the platform remains performant. On-call to immediately resolve platform / infrastructure issues in the event of disruption or performance degradation
- Improve platform reliability, security and performance.
- 100% remote
- Eager and able to learn quickly. Self sufficient enough to solve problems. Enjoys and thrives on autonomy
- Excited to be building the company - you love to get your hands dirty.
- Ownership and pride in your work come naturally.
- Deeply experienced with Django/Python a must. Know how to write efficient code and utilize Django ORM for performant database querying.
- Experienced with Vue.js or similar front-end framework also a must.
- Experienced working with high volume applications where database query optimization and caching (Memcache, Redis, etc)
- Consistently write well designed, testable, efficient code
- 5+ years experience as a software developer
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Hands-on experience growing and scaling a customer-loved SaaS product
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Tech perks
Start your journey of helping others build better with Butter.
D'autres postes #dev
Développeur / Développeuse web (H/F)
Notre client, est un éditeur de logiciels composé de 150 collaborateurs en hyper-croissance qui digitalise le secteur des entrepreneurs de proximité avec un logiciel de gestion complet qui permet auj…
- Annuel de 50000,00 Euros à 60000,00 Euros
- 13 - MARSEILLE 01
Développeur back end (H/F)
Description du poste :
Notre client, est un éditeur de logiciels composé de 150 collaborateurs en hyper-croissance qui digitalise le secteur des entrepreneurs de proximité avec un logiciel de gest…
- Annuel de 50000,00 Euros à 60000,00 Euros
- 13 - MARSEILLE 07
Le poste :
Votre agence PROMAN FRASNE est à la recherche d'un développeur - Création de sites et applications web - Installation de logiciels hébergés - Développement de liaisons interapplications…
- Horaire de 12,00 Euros sur 12 mois
- 25 - DOUBS
Développeur Sénior Java (H/F)
Vous intégrez une Squad pluridisciplinaire au sein d'une équipe de 60
personnes qui a pour but le développement, la livraison et la maintenance
d'un progiciel dans le domaine de l'aéronautique.…
- Annuel de 42000,00 Euros à 52000,00 Euros sur 12 mois
- 25 - BESANCON